Custom Search

Monday, October 25, 2010

Zachary Quinto Gay Rumors: Hot or Not?

Do you think Zachary Quinto is Hot?

Zachary Quinton
GAY RUMORS!


The New York Times asked Heroes and Star Trek actor Zachary Quinto whether or not he's gay, to which he replied:

I’m grateful that celebrity or notoriety wasn’t thrust upon me when I was in my 20s, because I think I would have buckled under the weight of it, as so many people do, but I’ve come to realize through experience that ultimately I really do have a lot of power in terms of the way I relate to the public or to people outside of my intimate circle of friends and family. Boundaries are very important to me.

The fact that these things are such hot-button issues right now, socially and politically, I would much rather talk about that than talk about who I sleep with. I would love to be a voice in this maelstrom of chaos and obsessive celebrity infatuation that says, ‘Let’s talk about something that matters'."

A bit vague in the details there but quite supportive of the gay community. Whether or not he is gay - who cares? It would certainly expand his network of fans if he comes out, that's for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment